Followers

Nov 3, 2013

LE!!!


Hello people,how are you? 






Hello guys,this is your Aria,I wasn't here for a while because I was busy..with finding things :P
This with wishlist items really works,more and more people are asking me to help them and I'm really happy becuse of that ^^  Also mostly they are askimg me to find them my favourite items-Mortal Kiss :) If I have any news with MK I will let you know beacuse I already know a lot of people with MK who just doesn't want to sell it :/

But today I found you something else :)
I know may people are finding this :

LE-Pink Flower Wreath 

It worths a lot,so of course nobody wants to sell that item,but maybe you can try at this girl here :


anamarija0224
I'm not quite sure is she selling it,but you can always try,also she got pile of stuff that people want on their wishlists :) Maybe she got something on your wishlist so you can take a look ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment