Followers

Dec 4, 2013

Quick Lolita Inspired Look






Hi everyone,

Today I created a look that is quick and easy
to do. It was inspired by Lolita style.

Eye make-up: Apply pink liquid eyeliner all around the eyes and then go around it with white pencil eyeliner. Add some black mascara.

Lips: Apply a pink lipstick or lip gloss

Accessories: I used a pink and black headband from Sunny Bunny and some pretty purple contact lenses.

Hair: Choose a big hairstyle with lots of curls or waves. The one I chose is under the Superstar hairstyles in the Beauty Parlor. You could add a pastel colour hair dye if you wanted!!!

Love from
mcr_chickxxx

Ps* I am looking for new models to apply!!! Write in my guestbook on Stardoll to apply :D

Don't forget, you need a good selection of make-up and accessories for me to work with, good luck!!




















2 comments:

  1. I like the eyes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cool! Will you still give out gifts once you reach to 50 followers. Because you only need 2 more!

    ReplyDelete