Followers

Feb 12, 2014

Taking a short break- Looking for new writers!!!



Hi Dollies!!

We are currently taking a short break from posts while we sort out new writers and new ideas for the blog!!

Hopefully Stardoll True Fan will be up and running again very soon with lots of fab alternative Stardoll news, tutorials and tips for you!!

If you are interested in writing for this blog, please contact me via email with your Stardoll username, why you are interested in writing for the blog, any particular topic you wish to blog about, and how available you would be for posting and anything else you want to tell me to support your application.

My email is listed on my Blogger profile which is connected to this site. Just click my name at the bottom of any of my posts.

Love from
mcr_chickxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment