Followers

Jul 7, 2013

Hi little demons :3



Bonjour :3
I'm Lilith (yeah, devilish's name xD) and I'll be writing about designs and designers in stardoll, and "discover" in their bazaars articles of subculture (Gothic, emo, etc.).
About me:
I'm a Wayward Victorian Girl (ehmm...you know what that means, right? :'3) and I'm Italian.
I LOVE music, in particular Dark Wave, Symphonic Metal, Heavy Metal, Punk and Dark Cabaret (Emilie Autumn is my wife ù.ù). I'm also following various tutorials to make scream :'D
Besides, I love anime and manga, I'm a cosplayer and i play electric guitar (Fender) ò3ò
Other things I like: cigarettes, tea, polish, makeup, black cats (*^*), take pictures, write (stories, poems and songs), draw, striped tights, lace, corsets, faeries and pizza xD
For more ask, visit my stardoll profile: Ombraditetto_

WARNING: my doll is in a "cosplayer mode"... I'm Andy Biersack now ;3

3 comments:

  1. Yay *^*

    The banner I've made for you is absolutly asdfghjkl, Lily-Chan *^*

    Good luck good luck, mon petit bonbon :3
    *You know now what that means, yay. I told you last time xD*

    Love love
    Debby-Chan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debby-Chan, thank youu :33
      Dai suki <3

      *la prossima volta parla italiano xD*

      Lily

      Delete
    2. B...but Lily-Cchi, if you're writing in a English blog, you've to know English really really well, honey x3

      Fooor that I'm writing in English, dear <3

      *Eheheheheh, te l'ho fatta :'3*

      Debby-Chan

      Delete