Followers

Jul 31, 2013

Up on style - Introducing!




Hello hell-dollies!

My name is Helena and I'm the new writer on this blog! You can find me as Lee.phantom on Stardoll .Once a week I'll post about one different and/or alternative fashion styles (Like Emo, Scene, Gothic Lolita, etc.) and show a few items on Stardoll you can use to create a look. Leave a comment if there's any style you want me to write about (:

About my style, I like to think I'm a mix of Gothic, Punk and Hippie. I love maxi skirts/dresses, lace, heels, rock t-shirts and ripped out pieces. My female inspirations are Amy Lee, Alyssa White-Gluz, Taylor Momsen, Sharon del Angel and Kirsten Vangness.

Also, I'd like to thank ligalv96 for the opportunity to post here. It means a lot me (:

That's it! I'll be back tomorrow with the first style!

See you later, folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment