Followers

Jul 12, 2013

Tutorial: How to do a "Queen of hearts" cosplay



Goodmorning :3
Today, I'll show you how you can create a decent cosplay of Queen of hearts (Alice in Wonderland) with clothes that you can find in StarPlaza ^-^

Step one: Makeup.
The makeup is simple...an example:


(This isn't my doll, is of my friend vampiretta1998 and she is not a superstar .___.)
I used for this makeup three colours: red, black, white and blue ^^
White and blue are preferably to be used for the eyeshadow, red for lipstick and black for the eyeliner, mascara and eyepencil:



Naturally, for the hair is obligatory to color them red. 

Step two: Clothes
For the clothes, you have to look carefully red or blacks clothes. Never wear pants or long sleeves.
If you have enough dollars, also buy a crown ;D
I used for clothes these items:


And this is the result:


Thank you for watching xD This is my first cosplay, i hope you enjoy :3
Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment