Followers

Jul 11, 2013

New store - Giambattista Valli Couture Tribute

Hey!
There's a new store with those things from spoilers. The store is called Giambattista Valli Couture Tribute (long name, eh?) and clothes are as expensive as in Chanel tribute store. But those are tribute stores, so it's not that crazy.
This time there are more dark clothes that could be okay for dark subcultures. Here they are...
Valli Red Carpet Gown (34 sd)
Material is nice, but one thing disturbs me - top of the skirt is really strange, it makes your waist look big. o.o
Maybe in real life that gown looks better, but that one fact with the skirt is stopping me from buying this one...
Sequin Valli Gown (32 sd)
This one is my favorite. It doesn't make you look fat or big or whatever. And with a nice jacket it will look gothic and awesome.
Gold Rose Dress (26 sd)
It reminds me of bridesmaid's dress. :D I guess with dark laced pantyhose or leggings it will look darker.
Valli Satin Princess Dress (38 sd)
Title says it all - princess. I just think this dress looks awesome. Of course it would be cooler with purple, red or dark blue ionstead of yellow, but hey, it's a tribute, so I'll just shut up.
Couture Rose Ball Gown (36 sd)
This was also the pick of the day so I guess many people will have that gown. It's cute, well-drawn and looks nice for summer outfits.
Zebra Stripe Couture skirt (24 sd) and Sequin Couture Blouse (22 sd)
And again, skirt makes your waist look bigger. Overall the outfit is nice, I'd put a feather/fur boa on the shoulders with that.
Valli Ball Gown Skirt (25 sd) and Sequin Couture Blouse (22 sd)
I put the same blouse again because the one on the mannequines looked creepy and didn't match the skirt. The black underlayer is cute.

*I used Gold Strap Valli Heels (15 stardollars) for every outfit so it looks more complete.

Everything else in the store is pretty much light, yellow or just imo boring. So, are you buying anything from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment