Followers

Jul 24, 2013

Wishlist helper :)



Hello dollies ^^
My name is TrueAria_abalam,but my real name is Lila so you can call me like that :)
I'm the new writer in this blog and my job is to help you find items on your wishlist :)

I'm very busy in my real life and usually i don't have much time,but I'm trying to do my best to help you find things that you need.
It's actually really painful and stressful job because people usually want rare items or old items on Stardoll like Mortal Kiss or old LE and people who have that items usually don't want to sell it :)


                       Example this girl Crazy-WitchVany wanted MK Pin Broche


and this boy FlashGordon has it 

So i told her that he has it ^^
When i saw someone's wishlist I'm trying to find people that have that items,than i contact you to tell you that and than maybe you two can make some sort of a deal.
Contact me if you want my help to find your wishlist items,I will be happy to help :)




12 comments:

  1. can you find me the pin broche
    duzey321

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the pin broche too! also, i have a wishlist! my name is heart-99. ! plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the pin broche too, but the problem is that i dont have too much money, and nobody's selling it... Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. quiero el broche de pin me llamo soolstardoll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I want the Pin Broche but nobody's selling to me.. If you have time please check out my wishlist and tell me if you can do sth!! my doll is stefihot1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the pin broche too!!please help me...my stardoll name is:PinkFotiniangel

    ReplyDelete
  7. id like too get the mortal kiss pin broach that swings in your hands too? and if there is any such thing as a mobile for your doll? lol sounds wierd in a way i know, maybe like an iphone lol haha!! please contact me on stardoll, my username is ksooki, im not sure id be able to reply back here, thanks, hugs and kiss from georgia ))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like Pin Broche. My username is Stella19878

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want mortal kiss pin broche my username is kabbal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a mortal kiss pin broche <3 my username is EmeraldJanat

    ReplyDelete
  11. please help me find the mortal kiss pin brooch FairydancingCat

    ReplyDelete
  12. hola yo tambien quiero el pin broche pero quiero saber si es premio o si se lo puede regalar a uno o como soy alissethgomez

    ReplyDelete