Followers

Jul 17, 2013

Summer Style For Alternative Girls (:



Dressing cute and summery on Stardoll can be a bit of a problem, especially for the more punk/alternative people on Stardoll.
You may not want to dress all up in pink, but pastels DO work well on your MeDoll.

Soft colors are an amazing contrast to your style.  For my Millionaire Mansion suite, I have a pool. Cute pastel bathing suits really bring out your style, believe it or not.
For this, I chose a Hot Buys Minne Mouse bodysuit, which could also be a bathing suit:


This really caught my eye because it was cute and innocent, but totally my style. This is what it looks like on my MeDoll:


This is really cute on my doll! 
If you think that's not enough, i have paired it up with another pastel item, my HotBuys overalls!



Lastly, if that is too girly for you, I finished it off with my Fallen Angle Two Tone Jacket;


Here is the completed look;


If that's not what you like, here are some other cute summer styles you can try:


Wild Candy Sugar Dress - 58 Starcoins
Wild Candy Heart Dotted Sweater - 50 Starcoins
Total Outfit Cost: 108 Starcoins


Original Future Tribal Stencil Top - 78 Starcoins
Wild Candy Soft Serve Blouse - 57 Starcoins
Viole Black Tutu - 6 Stardollars
Fallen Angle Punk Tights - 5 Stardollars
Total Outfit Cost: 135 Starcoins and 11 Stardollars


Killah Janette Cardigan - 22 Stardollars 
Nelly Nelly Shorts - 14 Stardollars
Total Outfit Cost: 36 Stardollars


Pix System Camera Necklace - 15 Stardollars
Bonjour Bizou Shoulder Pad Blazer - 6 Stardollars 
Special Offer Denim Shirt - Free (from special offer)
Total Outfit Cost: 21 Stardollars

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, it's my first on this blog ^-^



No comments:

Post a Comment