Followers

Aug 8, 2013

Gothic Party Look



Hi Dollies :D
Here is a quick party look I put together for all of the Gothic dollies.

First of all, apply black liquid eyeliner and then white eye shadow all over the eyelids and above the eyes. Then add some lilac to the eyelids and outer corners of the eyes and add a little bit of black too but make sure you leave lots of the lilac visible. Complete with black mascara and some pink or purple lipstick.

Tip: The glitter makeup from Luxe would be fab for this look!!

To accessorize, choose a nice necklace and headband. I couldn't find where the ones I used are from so I'm assuming that they are only available in bazaar. There are loads of options in Starplaza too though, try Sunny Bunny!! I also added some green contact lenses which were designed by smymam

Hope you enjoyed the blog!

Love from
mcr_chickxxx

Model: missfamous1013


No comments:

Post a Comment