Followers

Aug 20, 2013

Vampy Look

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was on holiday :D

Today, I have put together a look that is Gothic and also looks very Vampire!!

Eye makeup: I simply applied some black liquid eyeliner all around the eyes and flicked it out at the edges and then applied a tiny bit of purple liquid eyeliner in the corners of the eyes.

Lips: I applied black lipstick all over the lips and then applied some red lipstick in the center of the mouth. It is a very different look and you will stand out from all the other Dollies.

Hair: I chose a gorgeous Stardesign wig that was designed by emanVenus. If you don't want to use a wig, choose a long hair style in your beauty parlor and choose black for the hair colour or use a dark red dye.

Jewelry: I couldn't find out the brand of the jewelry or where is is available so I am presuming it may be available in Bazaar. If not, try the catalog in Starplaza, there is loads in there that is not featured in the stores.

Hope you all like this look!!

Love from
mcr_chickxxx


2 comments: