Followers

Aug 5, 2013

Who wore it best ?



Hello Everyone, I am Pinkladygaga562 a new writer for this lovely blog, I"ll be doing "Who wore it best" posts two to three times a week, maybe more. Stay tuned for my work.


On the left we have Cover.S and on the right lacinnn
 In these two pictures we are looking at the Black Platforms, I think Cover.S wore it best. It was simple and not heavily accessorized. She paired it with a feathery skirt, a black tank top, a simple black purse and to add some color, but not too much she added a denim jacket. This outfit is just so elegant. I guess a little goes a long way.

Now of course lacinnn could not go wrong by topping the platforms with oxford shoes, but the heels should have elongated her legs. She withheld that by wearing pantyhose. Also the earrings were a bit much against her blonde hair and did not compliment it at all.

So What do you think, was I wrong and did lacinnn's all black outfit give her some mystery or did Cover.S's basic but classy outfit win it out?
Tell me what you think.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the one in the left !! she is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 1st one ..Nice and simple ;D

    ReplyDelete