Followers

Aug 21, 2013

One Warning


Hello guys! 

I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while beacuse I had some tehnical issues but now I'm here again and I have one warning for you :)


If you are looking for this maybe : 

MK Winter Mill Jeans 



DON'T ASK my friend
sunday_roseDiva
 

beacuse she will probably freak up,hundreds of people are asking her to sell those jeans and she doesn't want to because they are very special to her. People were offering her like 600 sd and she didn't want to so I suppose she won't sell it :)

That is one thing that really annoys her so I just wanted you all to know NOT to go there :P
If you really want that jeans you can try to :

NUR-PRINCESS 



maybe she will sell it :)
 
I know that jeans aren't really alternative but they are very nice and rare if you need some help with other MK stuff let me know,in the end I'm yours wishlist-helper ;)

Lots of love :)



2 comments: