Followers

Aug 3, 2013

Makeup- 3/8/13



Hi everyone! I created a new makeup look today, it doesn't really have a theme but it still looks awesome!

I added some beautiful blue contacts to her eyes. They look really effective and are worth buying! Lots of people sell them in their bazaars. The ones I used were designed by Elarein
I also loved a stardesign hair that I found in the model's bazaar so I decided to use it as part of the look. It is designed by applemelez

To do the makeup, apply bright purple pencil eyeliner all around the eyes and then apply black volume mascara. Then apply some bright red lipstick to the lips. The eyeliner is the one you win at Stardoll Academy, the mascara is from Dot and the lipstick is from Luxe (summer red).

I kept accessories to a minimum. I used some fake eyelashes and 2 lip piercings!

Hope you all like this look,

Love from
mcr_chickxxx

Model: alisstar18



1 comment:

  1. The theme could be called quick school look cuz its back to skewl for everyone in some weeks

    ReplyDelete