Followers

Aug 6, 2013

TALENTED USER: ALHANE.



Hello to all! I try to post regularly, but if I don't it is because I grew up and I have to work hahaha. Today I want to show to a doll that amazed me the first time I saw her. She is Alhane. She has been able to use the stardoll items to create true works of art. To sample some images.











This particular outfit makes me think of a post-apocalyptic environment:
 Unfortunately, her last visit was two months ago. It would be great if she returned

http://www.stardoll.com/es/user/?id=120061323 Until next.

3 comments:

  1. She is sooooo talented, yeah she should come back ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason she is not returning is because she has used stardoll as a guide, now she has to utilize her skills in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for letting me know ..

      Delete