Followers

Aug 5, 2013

Scene/Punk/Emo/Alternative/Dark General Makeup Tutorial


Hey guys (: I decided to make a video tutorial on how you can give your MeDoll a makeup look that will go with any outfit. If you don't  like changing your MeDoll's hair and makeup often (I know I don't) and you want to do it REALLY WELL once, then here is a look for you. This will honestly go with WHATEVER your dolly is wearing, because it has little color and is mostly black and/or shading. This is how I do my MeDoll's makeup, and I think it looks great. Enjoy c:


I am sorry the video was nearly 10 minutes, so you can really skip through it to see how I do my eyemakeup.

WHAT I USED:

- Both face masks by Toooommyyy or whatever her username is
- Wigs designed by ME
-  Makeup was bought at Transform and DOT
-Jewelery from GLAMRUS, Sunny Bunny and I think thats it...

Uh.. Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment